20 May 2011

















                                                 When I pronounce the word Future,
                                                 the first syllable already belongs to the past.



                                                  When I pronounce the word Silence,
                                                  I destroy it.



                                                  When I pronounce the word Nothing,
                                                  I make something no non-being can hold.



                                                   Wislawa Szymborska
                                                  “The Three Oddest Words"





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
fourteenth2009 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Blogs I follow

Life-travelers